Application of Tornado Roof Ventilation Systems
The Windmaster® Tornado Series of Roof Ventilation Systems are South African designed and manufactured. This cost-effective and efficient roof ventilation system is ideal to ventilate factories, workshops, warehouses, agricultural applications, schools, hostels, change houses, assembly halls and other building structures which require effective ventilation.
The positive extraction of the Tornado Turbine ventilation system eliminate dust penetration and a down-draught into the building to ensure a cleaner and healthier working environment.
The rotating turbine action removes convected heat and increases currents of fresh air to flow within a building producing a substantial cooling effect on people and the environment in general.
Benefits & Features
Benefits of Industrial Roof Ventilation Systems:
- Positive extraction removes heat, fumes, steam and dust.
- Improves productivity.
- Improves indoor air quality.
- Water and bird proof.
- Reduces structural damage.
- Protects stored goods.
- Human and environmentally friendly.
Features of Industrial Roof Ventilation Systems:
- 5 Year guarantee.
- Can be colour coated.
- Adjustable pitch up to 45˚.
- Dampers available for winter.
- Silent, clean and effective.
- Patented bearing system.
- No maintenance and operating cost.